Shop Now For Quality Seatweaving Supplies
Seat Weaving and Chair Caning Tools Best Sellers
We have all kinds of seat weaving tools and chair caning tools to make your project go smoothly.
- De-Glue Goo® is the only non-toxic gel that will dissolve hide glue, white and yellow glues quickly and easily. We guarantee that De-Glue Goo® will dramatically cut your spline groove cleaning time. If you’ve got hard glue in the groove, don’t forget to order this. It’s amazing stuff, for sure.
- Wooden Cane Packing Tool cane be used to move individual or multiple canes during any stage of the hand-caning process. 5.25″ long. Hook one or both pins behind the cane and pull it into position. This tool makes caning easier with less repetitive motion and lighter finger load. Made in USA.
- Bone Awl is indispensable. Yes, it’s our Favorite Seat Weaving Tool! The slight curve of this smooth bone awl makes it excellent for lifting reed and cane ends as you weave- when you get to tight spots where your fingers don’t fit
- Caning Chisels– 3/16″ caning chisel and 1/8″ caning chisel are for cane webbing work. They’re used to remove the hardened glue from the groove before installing the replacement cane webbing.
- Chair Caning Awl or basketry awl. Wood handle. Blade length 2.5 inches. Overall length 6.25″. Made in USA. If you like your tools Made in the USA, this is the awl for you. *Awls are never suitable for use by children.
Caning Pegs, set of 6
Hardwood caning pegs. Used with chair cane projects that have holes around the perimeter. It’s a good idea to order an extra set with your kit.
Spring clamps in 3 sizes. 6″ 2.40 each, 4″ 1.90 each; 2″ 1.10 each.
If you’re weaving a seat with a dowel frame, you need at least one 4″ clamp to hold your weaving in place when you take a break.
Caning Awl, Wood Handled
Chair caning or basketry awl. Wood handle. Blade length 2.5 inches. Overall length 6.25″. Made in USA. If you like your tools Made in the USA, this is the awl for you. *Awls are never suitable for use by children.